Starting January 1, 2024, VCU Health will charge a small fee for each CME credit claimed. The Curbsiders will continue to offer CME for most episodes through VCU Health. We understand that offering free CME credit is no longer sustainable for their organization, and we thank them for all the years of free CME credit for Curbsiders listeners.
The Curbsiders (including TEACH and Addiction Medicine) and The Cribsiders Pediatric Medicine podcasts partner with VCU Health Continuing Education to offer continuing education credits for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
Visit curbsiders.vcuhealth.org (for Curbsiders, TEACH, Addiction Medicine), or cribsiders.vcuhealth.org and search for an episode to claim credit.
Note: A VCU Health CloudCME account is required in order to seek credit.
How to Claim Credit
- Visit curbsiders.vcuhealth.org or cribsiders.vcuhealth.org
- Find the episode you wish to seek credit for and click on Details.
- Click on Sign In in the top left corner of the screen and sign in using the
- No VCU CloudCME account?
Select Sign In with Your Email and Password | Create New Account, then click on Don’t have an account? and follow on-screen prompts to create an account.
- Claiming MOC?*
Be sure to include your ABIM number, date of birth, and eligibility for ABIM MOC Part 2 on your account profile. You can access your profile by hovering over MY CE and selecting Profile. *VCU Health Continuing Education submits ABIM MOC Part 2 completion information to the ABIM at least twice per week. Earned points can take up to 30 days to appear in your board records.
- Click on Content and Tests. Listen to the episode if you have not already done so.
- Click on Post-test to launch the three question test. Follow on-screen prompts to complete the test. Note: You must score at least 66% on the post-test to pass. Unlimited attempts are allowed.
- After successfully completing the post-test, click on the Complete Evaluation button to launch the evaluation. Answer all questions in the evaluation (questions highlighted in red are required) and click on Submit.
- Your credits will now appear on your transcript. If you need a copy of your transcript, hover over MY CE and select Transcript.
Questions? Contact VCU Health Continuing Education at email@example.com.