Become a Curbsider:
We are looking for someone with a sharp eye and a desire to write, produce, appear on air and/or tackle the more technical editing duties. If you are a big thinker hungry for more than knowledge food, then you’ll fit right in.
More than just Experience:
The Curbsiders’ Correspondent Program is more than a fun experience. Get into the growth mindset and challenge yourself to:
- Build relationships: Get to know The Curbsiders and meet guests for each show.
- Enhance your CV: Make your resume stand out with this unique experience.
- Learn the Process: Fine tune your technical skills and learn the ins and outs of podcasting.
- Get creative: Learn how to create, maintain, and grow your brand.
- Give back: By helping produce content you’ll educate a global audience of learners
Qualifications/Requirements (preferred, but not required)
- Google Docs
- Logic Pro X, GarageBand, Audacity, or Adobe Audition (or equivalent)
- Word Press
- HTML coding
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat
How do I apply?
Submit your CV and a half page on why you want to correspond with The Curbsiders to email@example.com. What will you bring to the table? What is your dream episode to make with The Curbsiders? All applications are due by September 15, 2017.
When do I start?
The Curbsiders’ Correspondent Program is ongoing starting October 1, 2017. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.